Bentonite powders HDD (ГНБ) – 30 is intended for the construction of crossings and the laying of services using HDD method.
It is produced from high-quality bentonites of Ziryanskoye (Kurgan region, Russia) and Dash-Salakhlinskoye (Azerbaijan) deposits.
Manufactured by: Kurgan Bentonite Limited.
PROPERTIES OF 3% HDD (ГНБ) - 30 BENTONITE SUSPENSION IN THE WATER:
|Marsh funnel viscosity,sec
||45 – 50
|Swirl angle on FANN Viscosimeter at 600 rpm, min
|Suspension residue on the sieve % 0071, max %
||0,8 – 1,0
|Fluid loss, sm3
||14 - 15
PROPERTIES OF HDD (ГНБ) – 30:
- Bentonite quickly disperses in water of any hardness; its suspension desirable viscosity can be reached in 20 minutes.
- Low sand content (less than 1 %);
- HDD (ГНБ)-30-based drilling fluid provides effective removal of cuttings and bore hole walls stability in any soils.
- Environmentally friendly: doesn’t contain any synthetic polymers and salts of multivalent cations.
- Compatible with any of reagents and polymers traditionally used in HDD, and in most cases it does not need any additional polymers treatment.
BENEFITS OF USING OUR BENTONITES FOR HDD:
- Improves drilling efficiency;
- You get a good quality drilling fluid based on the water of any hardness WITHOUT any additional water and polymers treatment;
- The risk of accidents is minimized;
- Increases the equipment service life;
- Hazard category of drilling cuttings is lowered.
Packaging: Paper bags 3-ply 25 kg with an impervious layer (palletization is possible);
Shipment. In containers and open-top wagons from Vvedenskoye railway station, South Ural Railway; customer pick-up (from warehouse in Moscow as well).